( photo things + living life)

Friday, January 16, 2004

New Photograph + Song

Hi there,

for today I have a new shot. It's about home things.... in particular it's about my mom's kitchen. She has an stylish thing in her kitchen and I wanted to get a shot that would fit with that mood. Here it goes:



You can click to go to see the photograph in a bigger size :).

Anyway, this week I'm completely crazy about a song from the latest album by Sarah McLachlan, Afterglow. Absolutely fabulous adult pop with gorgeous lyrics like this one...

"Time here all but means nothing just shadows that move 'cross the wall
they keep me company but they don't ask me they don't say nothing at all

I need just a little more silence, I need just a little more time

..."

(You have to listen to the song to know what happens then :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home