( photo things + living life)

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

An strange Sunday

Yesterday was an strange sunday for me. I had to stay at home all day. Photography is my most beloved hobby but these days I'm having some dificulties to find interesting subjects or new things to explore. So I was thinking about my latest vacations near the sea... all the stuff to be done at home... my creativity crises... and that combined with a new photoshop book with lots of digital techniques had the following result:



You can click in the photograph to view it at a large size.

Well, it seems the photograph hasn't received "rave" reviews... almost all people told me that the camera I used to take the photograph was very bad... The problem is that the original was much more clear and without all this blue colour cast. I added all of that stuff (as well as some selective blurring) using Photoshop.

Anyway, I won't give up. I had a nice time playing with the photograph and dreaming about my vacations and I think that even if the results are strange and different I like them. It's better to have bad reviews than not having anything at all.

Stay tuned for my next release.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home