( photo things + living life)

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Nob Hill Dawn

6:00am... San Francisco... I don't know why, but I wake up. My couple is still sleeping... I go to the window of our hotel, and I'm amazed with the view. I put some music with my headphones (if I remember well, it was Largo by Brad Meldhau), take tripod and camera, and shoot. While taking photographs he awakes (I'm not so quiet :P) and we both see hand by hand one of the most beautiful cityscapes I've seen in my whole life. The rest.... is another story.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great shot - the purple of the city and of the sky is breathtaking!

June 25, 2004 at 4:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great shot - the purple of the city and of the sky is breathtaking!

{Jeremy Wright, frog@frogtech.net, frogtech.net}

June 25, 2004 at 4:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home