( photo things + living life)

Friday, September 24, 2004

foto-si Madrid dinner 23·09·2004

Yesterday I went to my first dinner with the spanish photography group "foto-si". The group is based in a mailing list and their members post photographs usually in www.photo.net.

I had a really good time yesterday, and I'm happy I found these photo passionate people. I invite you to review the work of my three fellows yesterday:

Charo Diez
Marina Población
Alberto Conde

You'll be surprised!.

And sorry for the bad quality of the pictures. They were taken with a PalmOne Zire 72, filtered with Neat Image, and slightly corrected with Photoshop.

Charo, Alberto y Curra


Alberto y Curra, Curra y Alberto


Curra, Rafa y Charo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Rafa on behalf of the others at the dinner. It was very enjoyable. We all had a greta time talking photography! Alberto

September 27, 2004 at 12:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home