( photo things + living life)

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Time is the Enemy

Taken in the Kunsthistorische Museum of Vienna. I took this photo after more than 26 hours of continued work. I was really tired and a little bit upset about some aspects of my life. I saw this big cafe inside the museum, so old, so empty... and recurring thoughts of how short life is, and how fast we should live it to squeeze as much hapiness as we could emerged in my mind. I was listening an amazingly poignant melody of Paul Mounsey, The Bridge.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alberto said...

26 horas currando y con ganas de "cámara" ... im-presionante

September 21, 2004 at 5:01 PM

 
Blogger Alberto said...

26 horas currando y con ganas de "cámara" ... im-presionante

September 21, 2004 at 5:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home