( photo things + living life)

Monday, October 04, 2004

Home Impressions #1

Passed weekend looked boring to me so I decided to try something new. The project was to shoot a roll of film at home during saturday and then develop film myself. After having a hard time searching for the chemicals and learning how to fill the development tank the magic moment happened. For some moments I really understood all those photographer that deny digital photography and believe in the old ways. It's something very special!. In the following days I'll be presenting the results of my weekend work. This is Home Impressions #1.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice - I like the edge burn/vignette effect. What film and developer did you use? - Ade

October 5, 2004 at 11:55 AM

 
Blogger imAg said...

Hi Ade,

thanks for your comment. I used Tri-X film, and then Agfa Rodinal to develop. I would like to buy Kodak D76 but I only know one place in the whole city to buy it and it's really far away so I tried rodinal. I'm happy with the results

I really love vignetting effect so for extra vignetting I attach a big skylight filter on the lens and shot 28mm... It's a great effect.

October 5, 2004 at 12:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home